Enjoy a British staycation and make the most of a ‘Cotswolds Adventure’ with our Safari Stays.
In partnership with our great friends at The King’s Arms Didmarton and The Lion Inn in Winchcombe, we’re bringing you a three-night stay from £160 per person.
During your ‘Cotswold Adventure’ you can enjoy the wild Cotswold countryside at The King’s Arms in Didmarton, village life at The Lion Inn in sleepy Winchcombe and riverside exploring with us here at the Trout At Tadpole Bridge in Buckland Marsh.
Your safari stay will include:
– A night in a Classic Room at each historic inn*
– A la carte breakfast per day
– Luxury linens
– Vegan & environmentally-friendly bath & body products
– En-suite bathrooms
– Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities
– Available to book for stay until 31st March, excluding Christmas holidays, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day and Bank Holidays
Your four-legged companions are welcome to join you on this adventure to The Cotswolds for an additional £15 per dog, per property.